9/29/11

Montreal 2011 Part One

Back in 2007 I won the Montreal SX.  To date, it is my biggest win.

A look at the very impressive stadium.
I am writing this update from Gate D-7 at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport.  Bound for Montreal via Albany, it is only 6:30 AM and I have already been up for three hours.  I am fighting coffee at this point, in hopes of getting some additional sleep on the plane.  This weekend will be my first time racing my dirt bike since basically April.  If you have been keeping updated on my blog, you already know that I have been steadily increasing my training, with Anaheim1 being my ultimate test.  The race this weekend should be a good measuring stick to see where I am at and what I need to improve on.  I am excited to be back on the bike and living my "Peter Pan" lifestyle.

The things in I brought are as follows:
MB1 Supercross Suspension
ASV Clutch Perch
Vortex Bars/Sprockets
Leovince Exhaust
Breathe-Rite Strips
All my gear (hopefully), including the new 2012  FLY Racing apparel.
New Dragon/FLY collaboration helmet
MacBook Pro
Neck Pillow
iPod mini
Clothes
Baby Wipes (The best thing I've learned as a parent)
Camera (for this blog)
Passport

That doesn't sound like a ton, but it took me a while to get packed last night.  As a result, I am at a mere five hours of sleep right now.  I will post some updates over the course of the event.  I don't have too many expectations, but I obviously want to do well.  I could use some of that purse money right about now.

I have to board my flight now.  Peace.  RC

2 comments:

CC said...

Go get 'em, Tiger...
Oh wait, this isn't a golf blog.
Twist the throttle, RC!

ArtbyKC said...

Good Luck Ryan.......