4/23/08

Living in the airport

I am back at Sky Harbor Airport (PHX) today, just heading out on a day trip to California to meet with some sponsors.  My realization this morning is that I spend entirely too much time at the airport.  I don't know them all by name, but for sure by location.  You know the guy at El Bravo that sings your order back to you?  You should, that is some good shit.  Plus the repeat flight attendants get a little odd after a while.  I think I should help out with the drink service and enjoy some of the employee benefits.  Travel is good, but too much of a good thing is, well, taxing.

I am feeling pretty good today.  My hip and my knee are much better, not 100% by any stretch of the imagination, but good enough to ride a dirt bike on Saturday.  I am planning on riding tomorrow, so I will post an update after I get back from that.

Have a great day!

RC

2 comments:

Midwestfan266 said...

Glad to hear your feeling better. That was a narly crash. I still think you could have cleared that boat.

Team Solitaire said...

I think the boat would have "cleared" me.

RC