3/12/08

Wednesday

This week has been a little rough.  I have been battling sickness back, basically just a sore throat and feeling a bit lethargic.  Monday and Tuesday were rough, but this morning I got up early to meet my friend Cody for a mountain bike ride before he had to go to work.  All was going well, until about 1/2 way I lost my front end and high-sided.  I am good with the exception of a sore elbow and some cactus in my @$$.  That sucked...

I am hoping to have a good day tomorrow riding and swimming.  I look forward to Minneapolis this weekend and even more so to a much needed weekend  off.  

On the home front, the bathroom is coming together nicely.  It is completely gutted right now, but I have the electrician and drywall guy coming out next week to get things going.  The wife is getting impatient.  I am also locked into battle with my son about our sleeping arrangements.  He has decided that he is not sleeping in his bed anymore, and this is a point of conflict.  My two-year-old has a strong will, but he gets it from me...so I will win this one.

Peace on Earth,

RC

No comments: