4/10/08

Stay Classy San Diego


View from the cheap seats at Jack Murphy.

Practice was great today.  The track was amazing, leaps and bounds better than anything I have ridden on this season.  The attention to detail was second to none, the layout was continuous and flowing and the obstacles were just fun.  I rode pretty well, logging fast lap times and feeling comfortable on the new bike I broke out for this weekend.


Dostal prepares to unleash a 3 iron.

After riding, Jesse, Jiri Dostal and I hit up Wahoo's for some world famous fish tacos.  Actually, only Jesse had fish.  Dostal and I worked in nine holes this afternoon on the golf course in Murietta.  I shot ten over on nine, which isn't bad considering I haven't played golf since last May.

Tonight I am staying with Steve Cox of MXi/Racer X fame.  I have some meetings in the morning before heading back to PHX mid-day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Whats up Ryan and the rest of the team! Glad to see you back in the SO CAL so soon. We'll be sporting our "Custom" posters in the nose bleed seats on Saturday so don't lat us down!!! J/K Good Luck - We'll see you in the pits.

jasontublewicz said...

BRAWNDO!! I need to destroy a nagging thirst.