1/12/08

Night falls on Phoenix

That was going to be the name of my old mechanic Craig's band, but it never came to be.  It just so happens to make a catchy title for a blog post as well.

I just got home after another completely frustrating day at the races.  It was all my fault again, just like last week, but that doesn't make it any easier to take.  In fact, I am looking for someone else to blame at the moment.  No one takes responsibility for themselves anymore, so why should I?  I think it was the lyrics to the song I was listening to prior to the race that made me suck.  Wait, maybe it was all the violence on TV or the political name calling of late.  Come to think of it, it had to be the fact that my parents divorced when I was 22.  Whatever the case, I am not going to man up and say that I had anything to do with the fact that I rode like it was my first race ever or that I am amazingly prone to first turn pileups.  

Or maybe it was just me.

No comments: