11/9/08

Life is Grand

Isn't it?  I don't care to ponder its meaning or get philosophical or anything, just wanted to say how great life is.  I hope it is treating everyone reading this equally well.  Not to say I don't have financial, family or other issues or that I am not stressed beyond belief at points throughout the day or week, but regardless of all that life is amazing.  I see people way too caught up in possessions or perceptions (especially in Arizona for some reason) and it just makes me sad for them.  Don't be those people.  RC

2 comments:

KMX771 said...

Hey Ryan,
Just wanted to finally post. I’ve been reading your blogs and articles in various publications for a couple of years now. Our family wasn’t into riding until a couple of years ago. It just so happened that the first race we went to, we ended up sitting next to you in a restaurant in Seattle prior to the race. You were very accommodating to our kids interest, and we have been following your career ever since. You are forever dubbed around our house as “Dinner Guy” because of that meeting and the young age of our kids. I hope you have a great holiday season and we are looking forward to watching you in 2009.

Team Solitaire said...

Thank you for the comment and sorry for the delay. I semi-retired from this blog but I am back now. I think I remember meeting your family. Are you the dentist? I have a tooth that has been giving me fits : )

RC