5/17/08

Dry Run

Hello big, big world.  It has been a very full week of preparation leading up to Glen Helen.  After the SX banquet, the family and I headed back to PHX for a little R&R.  That lasted a day or so, before going back to my hometown of Albuquerque to visit family and partake in my mother's belated birthday party.  Unfortunately, I had to leave ABQ in the middle of my trip to attend the 2009 FLY Racing photo shoot.  I left late Thursday and returned Friday afternoon.  The party was on Saturday, and it was great to see my mom enjoying herself so much.  She is always glowing when her grandchildren are around.

The Clark family returned to PHX on Sunday, just in time to celebrate mother's day with my mother-in-law.  Actually, I watched the kids while they all went to a movie.  The way I see it, every day is mother's day.  Just kidding, honey.

This week was more moto related.  Jesse and I drove to Glen Helen for testing and I also did some riding with Steven Stultz, Destry Abbott and Taylor Roberts.  My bike is working GREAT.  At Glen Helen, my lap times were a click off the top guys, but I think it is time I can find over the next week.  I am hoping for a great start to my motocross season.  

That is about it for now.  I am trying to do a sprint triathlon in the morning on Sunday, so I will update if that comes to fruition.  Thanks for reading and have a stellar weekend.  And congrats to Mr. Nappi! (I'll call him that so he doesn't whack me Danny).

No comments: