6/24/08

Riding today

I rode for the first time earlier today at the Brawndo test track.  My cousin, Steven Stultz, and I did a bunch of prep work and actually cut in some new sections.  We watered for a few hours and then got to business.  My ankle felt better than I anticipated, but it was still pretty tender if I dabbed it in a corner.  I think it will be good for the weekend, but I will get the chance to test it out again a couple more times this week.  

I want to thank a couple of people for helping with my rehab.  First off, Dr. Steve Navarro has long been a huge help to me at the races.  Also, Glenn Micheels from Parkway Chiropractic in Phoenix has been doing everything he can to get me back on the bike as soon as possible.  Thanks to both for all of your assistance.

No comments: