7/26/10

Weak End

So since I came to this realization that I do want to keep riding my dirt bike I have been back on the training program pretty steady. I am feeling some results already, but I really need to get back on the bike soon. I have been waiting on some parts so I can finish building my 09 450 Honda which has SX Suspension from MB1 ready to go. I am thinking by Wednesday the rest of the parts to the puzzle will come together for me.

I went to Speedworld and watched Jesse and a bunch of our minions from The Dirt Lab race at the Beat The Heat Series. I did a track walk after the races with a few of our riders to show them lines and talk about strategy. Jesse, Max and a few friends of mine all met at Westgate after the race for some tasty libations. I don't know how Pre got up and trained after a night of drinking, but Pre was a bigger man than me.

I am almost completely moved into my new house. I am finally sleeping in my actual bed, instead of the floor, tonight. Getting my internet set up and a few more things, but overall things are B+.

Have a great week.

RC

No comments: