2/21/08

The Daily Show


It has been a good week thus far.  I did some riding on Tuesday, and I felt very good.  I am getting ready to go riding again this morning to finish tuning up for Atlanta this weekend.  I really need to concentrate on my starts, so I will burn up a clutch today  no doubt.

Yesterday was great.  I don't usually ride my motorcycle Wednesdays, so it leaves the day open for lots of other fun stuff.  I went on an early morning mountain bike ride at the White Tank State Park competitive trail.  My friends Cody Conklin and Matt Frye were also pedaling along for the ride.  All in all, we spent well over an hour on the bikes navigating some very treacherous terrain.

After cycling, I drove to Peoria to meet with my chiropractor/accupunture therapist Glenn Micheels.  I just started doing accupunture a few weeks ago when I injured my finger, and it has proven very beneficial.  I prefer Eastern medicine to Western in most cases, but both have value obviously.  

The last stop of the day was at the park.  My son and I hit up the slide, the swings and even dabbled in the monkey bars. Crazy.  Anyway, that was my favorite part no doubt.

I need to get going and put down a couple of motos this morning.   All the best.  RC.

No comments: